Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites

In order to seek some organization in my life and on my desktop, I present to you my favorite pictures I've seen this week.
I am such a sucker these lion door knobs and that shade of blue. I would bet a million bucks that house is in Charleston.

Sliding doors. One day I'll add these to my home. (preferably barn doors) but these are great.



I love that simple upholstered bed and the exposed brick in this loft

Well that's a fun fabric for a traditional sofa!

This sofa = perfection. It's those pleats

Chevron flooring at it's finest.

Jenna Lyons Tour


This is semi-busy, yet i am loving how personal the dining room looks with
the shelves stuffed with the eclectic picture display

Love those lanterns, the wood plank ceiling, the sisal rug, the grey paint with the antiqued mirrors with upholstered Parson chairs but something doesn't feel homey about this room...i think they needed a golden retriever lying on the carpet!

That modern fireplace is a great mix of simple and industrial. I think the Miami bachelor could use this in his great room. Too bad the only use for a fireplace in South Florida is the ambiance, but not everything has to be functional.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love that fabric on the "traditional" sofa...such a nice contrast. Loved all the photos!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Lovely collection of picks. Door number one is actually the home of designer Miles Reed and it's in Manhattan! I love it too. One of my favorites. The color is wonderful a mix of blue an green and I love the door knob in the middle.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Lovely collection of picks. Door number one is actually the home of designer Miles Reed and it's in Manhattan! I love it too. One of my favorites. The color is wonderful a mix of blue an green and I love the door knob in the middle.

Jennifer said...

love pretty much all of these. going crazy for chevron hardwood floors, lately.