Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Power of Grouping.

With the holidays approaching I wanted to round up some wonderful set-ups that have caught my eye. The themes I've noticed are grouping & color palette. Here are my two cents for holiday decor- be it a buffet table for a dinner party or transforming your home into a winter wonderland, make one focal point. It can be stressful to feel the need to decorate your entire home, but if you centralize your decor you have a better chance at making a lasting impression. So don't stress about the details, have fun with them.
The above images are from the unstoppable, Amy Atlas. She is so inspiring and detailed. I adore her creations.



Happy Decorating!

5 comments:

Whimsy World said...

I love this post. THere are some great decorating ideas!

Donna said...

OH these are all so wonderful...love the grouping idea!

paula said...

so much yummy inspiration!

plaisirs simples said...

ooo these are all so pretty! i want a desert table like this when i get married!

Design Actually said...

very pretty groupings...I will forever love the Martha flower poufs, they are so happy!