Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Emerson. I am a fan.

I have been in event planning mode for the last few weeks. I having been scouring the Internet for new ideas and simple little details that can make our {Florida State University Foundation} events more memorable.
I think most blog readers have seen images from Emerson Made before but for those of you who have not, this gal makes pins, headbands, belts, corsages, just generally awesome accessories. One of her photos is of a table display featuring a bundle of her pins and I thought: How awesome would that be not only as a centerpiece but also as a take home gift to your guests? That would be amazing. Perfect for a shower! I love it all! Good job Emerson.

1 comment:

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

i love emerson. just discovered them and cannot get enough. i love that table it beautiful. the napkins are great too!