Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Fairy?

Do you believe in blog fairies? I would never use my blog with the intention or hopes of receiving the actual items I document, but who doesn't want a little fairy to grant their wishes from time to time?


I had this wish come true in the form of an order confirmation email a few weeks back.

Tony's parents, or Dad2, Mom2, bought me this beauty:


I posted about it here.

After being on back order for two weeks it has arrived and it is better in person. I feel like I should name her and treat her like a family member.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you read Smitten ;) and I bet you'll be glad you have a shower curtain in the guest bathroom for your next visit.

4 comments:

paula said...

lucky you:) I have yet to receive any of my wants unless I buy it myself.

jortsman said...

First time I've been called a fairy and liked it! Truth is we are so smitten w/ you we have to restrain ourselves from buying you anything you want!

Unknown said...

Yay! It is so fabulous..I'm a little jealous :) xo

MaryBeth said...

Well, if you do have a direct line to the blog fairies, could you out in a word for me "tiled backsplash". Thanks.