Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mutli-purpose.

I have always loved the vintage look of mason jars. They can provide extra storage + extra lighting. Take a look at their functional uses.
My favorite discovery for the mason jar is using it for homemade salad dressing. It's easy to make and even easier to clean.
My balsamic dressing:

1/3 cup Basalmic vinegar

1/4 cup Dijon mustard

salt+pepper

dash of sugar

dash of extra virgin olive oil

*taste and adjust to your liking. i like a strong vinegar flavor and the mustard gives this dressing smooth, thickness.
images 1-4, Style me Pretty, 5, mary ruffle, last one is my yummy salad dressing.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi ,I just found your blog.
I adore mason jars and use them for bits and pieces in my kitchen..
Look forward to following you and please come over and visit me soon...xx