Monday, December 20, 2010

Paint Samples.

I might sound like a beast in this post, but there's a point that needs to be made.

One of the most important steps, no, no, THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP you should make when selecting a paint color in to purchase a paint sample. They range from $2-$5 and they should be viewed as an investment. I know the thrill of instant gratification, but take your time. Make a wise choice. {I have been guilty of picking the wrong color and rushing my color decision}

It's much simpler to repaint a small patch instead of spending thousands to repaint.

{Please note this poor house that was just built in my hood- hello primary colors! The yellow is much brighter in person, like gateorade}

Promise me you'll buy paint samples and save yourself for wasting time and money.

2 comments:

caycee said...

Wow that is BRIGHT!! Hope they repaint that baby!

Yolie. said...

hehehe...I bet it all started with trying to paint the house FSU colors...