Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sugar Photography

We played dress up.
I asked Tony to blow up some massive balloons. I cleaned the entire house.
We even dolled Buster up in a bandanna.
I've realized most pictures I've taken in the last two years are of objects like wood floors, outdoor landscapes or making guacamole. While they serve a purpose, they lack the real treasures in life: people.
I asked my friend Jen {who happens to be a great photographer} to help remedy this-no-humans-in-photos-dilemma.




There's a bundle of more photos on Sugar Photography.

*Teri- thanks for your staging + confidence help.

11 comments:

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

Priceless! Great photos to cherish for a lifetime - the big balloons were an inspired idea!

Michelle said...

I love them!

Olivia said...

So cute! Tony looks pretty tough in photo 1.

The Jones' said...

So fun! This makes me want to drag Kevin into a Valentine's Day photo shoot! :)

caycee said...

Hello gorgeous!!! I love this, so fun!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!!

adrienne jane said...

is my favorite allowed to be the one with the curlers & the cereal? :) you guys are so great! xo

Beth said...

{Obsessed} doesn't do this post justice. You and Tony are striking, and as cool as can be. Ahhmazing.

paula said...

ho fun are these! you are so hot :)

Teri Andrea said...

i love all of these. & you are a natural. ;)

Anonymous said...

ash. seriously? these pictures are gorgeous. i love them and i love your outfits. especially that fur vest. so cute! i agree with teri- you're a natural!

<3 wowa