Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reader Dilemma.

I received a question from a Smitten Design reader asking what to hang on a blank bedroom wall. There is no need for a dresser and the walk way is narrow from the wall to the bed. I've compiled some images of options that can fill a wall, and stay out of the way.

Here is the wall in question:

Below are some of my suggestions:
Star burst mirror/ or series of mirrors.






A gallery wall



An eclectic wall:


Or she can beg her talented husband to build a dramatic millwork mirrored wall

All images from Pinterest

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love all of the these ideas! - If I had to choose though I think I'd pick the sunburst mirror :)

xoxo
Jenna

Anonymous said...

i like the wall of mirrors, though it's kind of kinky in the bedroom. understated kinky since it's not just a giant dressing room style mirror wall

Smitten Design said...

good point anonymous! you have me laughing right now. i never thought of that but it is a little kinky.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

OMG....all the mirrors above the dresser look so gorgeous!!! :)))