Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Items. For. Sale.

{In case you've missed it, I'm having a sale on Thursday}

Up for grabs, BREAD BOWLS.


I don't really want to part with these. I have nearly named them and they have been kept in the house instead of storing them in the garage with the other items for sale.


What's so great about them? Well take a look at their versatility.

Display your fresh fruit: Grow some fresh grass as a centerpiece. Take a look at that price, you'll brag to your husband of how much money you saved at my sale! Photograph your newborn bebe.Or give your crayons a beautiful place to reside.


That's it, I don't know if they are still for sale. These pictures make me want to hoard them.

1 comment:

Sécia Mischke said...

Great ideas.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com