Monday, May 7, 2012

I hit a new low.

This past weekend my husband was out of town, leaving me in charge with the baby and dog all by myself.  We survived[!!!!] but I also did not have much time to myself. I realized this when I went to the Whataburger drive through on Sunday morning. You typically go at 2 am when you have had a couple of drinks and are not making sound decisions. Not me, I started my day off with a honey butter chicken biscuit and thought "I have to get a system in place".

I turned to pinterest and made these ham and cheese quinoa muffins. They are delicious and I plan on eating a couple for breakfast for the rest of the week.  


Be back with more design-related posts.

1 comment:

Whitney {The Pink Elephant} said...

Those look delicious! So happy I stumbled upon your blog.