Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Collections, specifically Ginger Jars.

" You haven't blogged in over 6 weeks and you're back to talk about ginger jars- are you serious?"

Yes. I. Am. And. Here. We. Go.








 Left alone, these jars can seem like accessories for people with "mature taste". They are not for everyone, nor do not need to be, but here is my point: there is power in grouping items. Be that straw hats or turtle shells, a collection makes a strong statement.

What items do you collect?
 I collect matches, wine corks, marble kitchen accessories, blue glass dishware, wood cutting boards and ginger jars. 

2 comments:

https://twitter.com/OGradysLand said...

It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

Karah said...

i love all the blue & white. i too love ginger jars..so classic. i have many of these images pinned to my pinterest home board! hope you had a wonderful holiday & happy new year..love your blog!:)