Friday, November 22, 2013

Framing Idea: Grid Option

 I had some questions about this map, so I wanted to share my really affordable source with you.  I knew this bathroom needed something to fill the space, but I definitely did not want one large frame. I started looking up historical city maps and stumbled upon World Maps Online


I then took it to Hobby Lobby so they could cut them into grids and I found these floating frames at Michaels. This job was a test in patience and the hanging was even worse, but I think it was worth it. 
Have a great weekend. I'll be back next week with more framing ideas. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobby Lobby cut the map for you? Can you please provide details. It looks amazing.

Thanks!

pve design said...

wonderful. looks like a window - love the color of the walls.
pve