Monday, May 5, 2014

"One Man's Folly" Book Signing with Furlow Gatewood and Julia Reed

Mark you calendars, antiques expert, Furlow Gatewood and author, Julia Reed are coming to Firefly (one of the greatest shops in Thomasville, GA) on May 10th for a book signing of "One Man's Folly". I must admit, I had not heard of Furlow Gatewood, but I know Julia Reed because I am a faithful reader of Garden and Gun. 

"This book is a journey through the four magical houses that Furlow has created on his family enclave in Americus, Georgia, each one is chock full of the treasures he has amassed in more than sixty years of avid collecting." - Bunny Williams

I found some images of Furlow's property, which I realized I had some of these images pinned without knowing the original source.





Gosh I love the South. 

I'll be there, hope you can make it too.

No comments: