Monday, May 4, 2009

Progress.

I am thankful this renovation is moving quickly but when your house is a giant patch of dust, plaster and footprints there really is no point in attempting to keep it clean. A day feels like a month when it is this dirty and unorganized and your hands are tied. My life is so hard, right? (insert sarcasm)
Here is the progress from last week. They knocked down the supporting wall, inserted a beam into the ceiling so our 2nd floor would not fall out and plastered the walls.
I've been doing my best to stay out of the house or at the very least, to keep the doors closed while we're home. You'd try to hide it as well.
I'll stay fixated on the end result and choose to be encouraged. This week should unfold the cosmetic beauty I love so much: cabinets installed, countertops in(? at least the template made), appliances delivered, floors sanded and stained(???) Details to come...

No comments: