Thursday, October 29, 2009

Behind.

I feel a bit behind {or lazy- it's a fine line} this week- my nail polish is chipped, I have stacks of laundry scattered around my house, our guest room sheets are dirty, I am still trying to pull Halloween costumes together and we are having 4-6 people stay with us this weekend. All I can focus on is crossing off my to-do list when I leave my desk.

I am taking off tomorrow to hang out with the best friend, Tiffany. So I'll leave you some of my favorite things I've enjoyed this week:

1. Playing with the work camera and photographing Teri's cute outfits
2. My Coastal Living November Issue featuring this clever sleeping nook. In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with adding nail heads. Check it here.

3. My crush with ikat is not diminishing, these ikat pillows available via fabricadabra

4. Jen's clever interview layout, with yours truly.

5. Receiving a lovely blog award from the oh-so-gracious Jade Keller.

5 comments:

Teri Andrea said...

loving the picture of the girl chasing the train... definitely represents said feelings. ps: i wanted to click on the collage of our ridiculous photog session and it didn't make it bigger. poop.

Maureen Stevens said...

the first images look like a j. cre catalog pic! Adorable! Oh & love, love your logo too!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh what fun links! I'm off to check them all out! I hope you have a great day off tomorrow with your friend! Enjoy!

paula said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. My home is a wreck right about now. The kiddos managed to destroy it in about 3 hrs flat. We are having people over for dinner, yikes! I better go take a nap.

Kay* said...

i'm still loving the ikat print as well too...