Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Luv Sugar.

I have a habit of saving images that catch my eye from various blogs and magazines. It is not until I go back and look at my inspiration files that I realize a distinct pattern. My recent pattern is party garland.
I am so smitten with decorating for parties or everyday life with this festive decor. Luckily you can buy it from my ultra talented friend Jen- at her shop I luv Sugar. She is also featured on Frenchie and Flea and is having a giveaway- go visit their page and sign up to win.


images via. wanderings of a wannabe {so cute} and bottom of the ironing basket {i love her blog}

6 comments:

Vanilla Press said...

Ooh, love the first pic!

paula said...

these are great. I must go check out the giveaway.

Haven and Home said...

Love these too!

Rachel Follett said...

Loving this look too! So pretty and fun!

Dallas Shaw said...

ooh- you'll love the card i just desgned. it's on the blog
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I want to use garland everywhere! I was just browsing the I Luv Sugar shop earlier this week, too, and she has some great stuff.