Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm ahead of myself.

How is it that my mind is already looking forward to Valentine's Day? Well it's not all that surprising, it's how I work. I prefer to have events to look forward to. I must scheme, research and be prepared, yes that's me. I have these photos to blame for my premature planning for Valentine's Day celebrations with Tony.

Oh, what I'd give for a sparkly coat like Ms. Kate Hudson
This image will be burned into my brain for inspiration when I'm suffering through my kickboxing class. Of all the images featured on this post, this this recipe is probably the easist to accomplish, compliments of The Barefoot Contessa. I plan to whip up this dessert for the big day.
Anyone out there already planning? Want to share some ideas?

4 comments:

paula said...

I need ideas too although it is on a sunday so hubby will be at work then again he always works on valentines day:(

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

i am also already forward thinking to v-day. it always been one of my favorite holidays. this year we're celebrating with friends and family!

thanks for the holiday inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Valentine's Day is one of my (if not my #1) favorite holidays, and it's also my birthday! I love being surrounded by flowers, pink, lacey, girlie things, with everyone celebrating and swooning over one another. Oh I could go on for days! Any creative way to show your adoration for loved ones gets an 'A' in my book!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

The coat and the dress are great! I thought she looked great last night at the Globes, too.