Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wallpaper Usage.

Some exciting news broke yesterday, the Little's are having a little girl!
I know Jen will start by planning the nursery and deciding on a name but I've been saving some images for her. Here's the back story, she found this incredible vintage floral wallpaper but because it is old, it's quite delicate. Some options she could use the paper for include: lining furniture, covering a closet or making panels from the paper.

Yesterday I found a new blog which I instantly adore: 6th Street Design School. Kirsten posted this amazing nursery which I had to pass on. It's so feminine and awesome.


Of course this wallpaper/nursery post is unsolicited. Jen has incredible style and her home always looks perfectly put together- the wallpaper just made me think of her!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Just happened upon your blog and love it! ESP this post!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

So beautiful!! All the images. Love the wallpapered armoires.

Alaina

Online tutors said...

These are how wall papers should be. It’s so beautiful the design looks divine.

easter revision courses said...

The room of the baby is so cute, I love the color. It must be a girl on the way.

Unknown said...

When I first came across 6th street..I was also amazed by that room..the photography + room are stunning! xo

K. A. Mallard said...

Love the idea of using wall paper to line a closet or for panels! Never would have thought of that on my own and that is why you and Jen are my gurus.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love that nursery. I am working on one for my house... but it's gender neutral!

Christi said...

love this collection of photos.

carolina postcard said...

I adore wallpaper. I've got a couple rolls of some stored away for the future since we're currently renting. I can't wait to use it and this give me lots of inspiration.

ps: your blog is so fun!