Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pssstttt...

I have to share a secret with you. I like JCPenny. Although the store can often be aesthetically unappealing and chaotic, my always fashioable friend, HDH finds some great accessories there. Despite being recently reintroduced to their shoes and jewelry, I have always liked their home department. They seem to recreate Pottery Barn furniture and they have a great selection of lighting and window treatments. I was in the store last week and I saw these beauties (which look better in person):

They look a bit like Restoration Hardware's Estate Crystal Ball

Here is JCP's adjustable pharmacy table lamp:
Compared to Pottery Barn's Hayes Task Table lamp:
And P.B. Wyatt Table Lamp:
PB Studio Wall Shelf:

If there's a deal to be had, I'll find it for you.

No comments: