Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rewind.

Let's pretend it's Monday morning and I had my stuff together.

Wow, what a great weekend! We celebrated a graduation from nursing school, a birthday, a bridal shower, the Kentucky derby, an engagement and NYC friends being in town.

(do you see why it's taken me 4 days to recover?)

Here are some photos from the Bridal Shower:


For the Urban Grace following, this fruit pizza might look familiar. I knew Erika would not lead us astray. I mentally bookmarked this pie last summer and we served it at the shower. OH MY, this is my new favorite dessert. It was dangerously delicious and I had to replenish our guests plates so I would not devour the entire pie. Thanks Erika for sharing your mom's recipe!

On to the newly engaged couple. These two were house guests for the weekend and it was hard to not smile awkwardly at Laura because I knew the engagement was coming...glad that bluff is over. Congrats you two. I hope a move to Tallahassee is in your future.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Just found your blog and it is stinkin cute! Happy Thursday!

Kristen said...

what a fun and busy weekend! all the pics look great and now i'm CRAVING my gma's fruit pizza- best summer treat ever!