Monday, February 21, 2011

Dash and Albert.

Product Review: I bought this indoor/outdoor rug from Dash and Albert 2.5 years ago. It sits under our kitchen sink. It's the one object that takes the most beating in our house. People walk in through our side door and immediately wipe their feet on it. (I watch everyone that enters our house do it) When I first bought it I was scared and a little annoyed about this habit people had of cleaning their shoes on a blue and white rug, but every week it gets tossed in the washing machine and it comes out sparkling.

After seeing Jamie's stair runner I think this product would be stunning and durable as a stair runner.


Tallahasse locals- Dash and Albert is available at Sweet Patina and Chrysalis Fabric

2 comments:

Pretty Inspirational said...

Love the runner! I'm going to their website next to find it for my stairs!

Jenna said...

Love the idea of the stair runner... I'm going to add it to my inspiration list of things I want to do when I move into my dream house :)