Thursday, March 10, 2011

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

I picked up a Restoration Hardware Baby & Child catalog yesterday and much like the parent company, they have very neutral, I-can-use-this--for-the-rest-of-my-life, furniture pieces. I'll show you how transitional they are.
Dressers that can be used as nightstands.


Mini French Wing Chair: adorable!

It's so adorable when little babies and toddlers are dressed like big people. I think it's equally charming when their furnishings are so chic!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff! I love those dressers!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Great stuff. It is hard to believe it is children's furniture. You could use it forever.

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I love the industrial, timeless look of restoration hardware! I am a huge fan of their look. I found your great blog via Casually Defined!