Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hardware Question.

I'm stuck. I'm looking at this hardware on the china cabinet {long pull with a knob}.
Any ideas what it's called? I wish there was an app to climb in my head and figure it out for me.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

I believe it is called a cremone bolt. MB