Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Loft Living.

I just saw a post featured on design sponge of Rob Brinson & Jill Sharpe Brinson's loft in Atlanta. (Rob is a photographer, Jill is a stylist, designer and creative director for Ballard Design). You can read the full scoop here. I just wanted to share some of my favorite, wipe-the-drool-off-your-mouth, images.











These images only confirm what I know to be true about my style, texture over color. This space is a study in materials.

Rob & Jill, you are beyond trendsetters - you two rock!

2 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Ok so I'm wiping the drool off to! How gorgeous. Its industrial but inviting at the same time. Love it and thanks for sharing.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful images! I especially love the 3rd one of the office. Thanks for sharing!