Monday, November 7, 2011

Happenings in ATL.

When you are going out of town, do you check estatesales.net? I am not going out of town this next weekend, but this auction in Atlanta makes me want to hop in the car and go to Atlanta. (But, we have ten, yes ten, friends staying with us this weekend so it's not an option).


Someone should bid on this wheat grass table, for their own home or mine.

Kinda reminds me of Lauren Gold's table featured in Lonny this past July.

I recently came across the Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles app on itunes. I love that magazine, because I love that city. Anyway, here are my favorite two images from their latest issue:



Have a productive Monday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

girl. how did I not know about this website?! and that table!!!! I am going to check it out now...