Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Instagram, it's so Instant!

Duh, right?!?

I forgot with instagram once you take a picture it's public. I haven't been on it in over a year because I forgot my password, but if I am friends with you on instagram, I see why these photos would lead you to believe it's go time.

I did appreciate the text messages. It makes me so pumped for his anticipated arrival. I went to triage today to make sure everything was in working order. The doctor check my cervix yesterday (1 cm dilated and 70% effaced) and she said blood would likely be a result, but there was a lot of blood today. I called and they said to come in to be safe. So, Reid is safe and sound and still in my body.

Sitting still in the room really made me get a solid to-do list written down. My friend Emily (very recent mom with an adorable son) texted me to get a pedicure after work, so I'm taking her advice.

I won't be so careless with my instagramming and I'll keep you updated with any baby news:)

1 comment:

Laura Kohly Thompson said...

you are so brave ash! can't wait to see what the next couple weeks hold! :) xoxo