Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snippets.

Reid's nursery is still not completely done. I could show you what it looks like now, but then I'd have to re-post again as I add the finishing touches. Those little details at the end really make a difference in having it "complete". Of course, it will not be done until he's in it :) but you get my point.

Here's a sneak peek of his chandelier. It's leather and it makes the whole room smell amazing.


This is currently my favorite snack (when it's not ice cream):

I'm making a little bulletin board for his room


And here's my belly. My belly button popped out about week 28 and since then, I have never worn more black in my life in attempts to camouflage it.

I feel like there's no room left for him to grow, but at the last doctor's appointment I was told to be prepared to go to week 42. I politely suggested we reconsider my options after week 40. No need to be difficult when I have two weeks left.

2 comments:

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Your so adorable with that little belly. I can't wait for the reveal of baby's room.

Jill Chandler said...

The nursery looks amazing!!!