Monday, March 12, 2012

Updates/Nursery Curtains.

The nursery is pretty much together, and I plan to share it in parts this week, but let me backtrack and give you details on the curtains.


There is a lot of light that comes in this room, so I used blackout liner for the panels. I bought the fabric and lining here and it ended up being $20 a panel.
I used plumbing parts [the flange, elbow and rod] for the curtain rods [Thank you Carrie and Chase] from a blog post I read.
I am so happy with how they turned out. I have 3(ish weeks) until little Reid gets here and I just know he's going to love his curtains as well.

5 comments:

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Looks adorable so far. Can't wait to see everything together.

Tabitha said...

Looks AMAZING so far! Excited to see it all together!

denim fabric said...

Fashion jeans are made of popular denim fabrics.

Below is about denim fabrics & fashions in China.
China denim fabric
stretch denim
China denim fabric factory welcome you!

Mary Lindsey said...

I found your nursery picture via pinterest and love your curtains. I'm having a baby boy this fall and am in love with the navy gingham. If you don't mind me asking, what size did you get for the gingham? 1/2in or 1in? Thanks for sharing your nursery, it's adorable!

Unknown said...

Coloring the walls with mild colours as consistent with your choice will also be soothing. you\'ll even select comforting curtain and mattress linen to your child.