Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ballard Design Sweepstakes







The fabulous Domino Magazine is hosting a $5,000 sweepstakes to Ballard Design for 2 lucky winners. I've been registering about 10 times a day in hopes that multiple online entries yields the same result as dropping 50 business cards into a fishbowl. Elementary statistics right?!!? I've already done some scouting as to what I'd purchase with a free $5,000. (of course if it was my hard earned $5,000 I would shop at Stein Mart and Goodwill to achieve the same look at a lower cost) Here are some options I would purchase if I won:
  1. 2 Bradford Wing back Chairs in Danish Linen for more living room seating. (I'd also add some nail heads on the chair)
  2. Three Christmas Stockings for Tony, Ashley and Buster
  3. An outdoor address plaque
  4. Two window boxes -although I can make those
  5. I'd get some Christmas shopping done for the loved ones

Or I could get 8 Gentry Chairs for dining room in the Danish Linen.

If I were you, I'd go and register to win. And if you win, I'd like a percentage of your winnings :)