Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Shopping Spree

Domino Magazine is now offering aAdd Image $10,000 sweepstakes to Williams Sonoma Home! I can tell you I will be entering as often as I can remember to from today until Dec 1, 2008. I am still waiting to hear if I won the $5,000 sweepstakes from Ballard Design (insert me holding my breath). Again, I did some online dreaming of what I would add to our house and here are my selections...

For the bedroom, I'd install flanking sconces and add a lambswool rug to be cozy under our feet.



For dining the dining room rug I might layer the wool skin over a sisal or go for the gold.




For the living room guests chairs - still looking for 2- I would select the wing back with nail heads in either the leather or the white. (I like the white but I have a feeling I would regret it once Buster decided to be naughty)


And I might replace our coffee table with an ottoman (I really need to stop obsessing with nail heads) and add 2 zebra cubes for uncomfortable but additional seating.

If you win because of the knowledge I gave you in this blog I'd love a consolation gift. Wink Wink.

No comments: