Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Celebrations.

I had a birthday this past weekend. The overall theme of the weekend seemed to center around food. I'll spare you the details of my many meals, mainly because it's embarrassing to share! I also felt very spoiled and loved, which can be two very good emotions.



I made these no yeast required cinnamon buns on Sunday morning. They were divine.

There are lots of events/celebrations coming up in the next few months, more going away parties (which will be a time of celebration and mourning), bridal showers, birthday parties, football games which bring friends to town, etc...
Thank God for pinterest, the purveyor of event ideas and recipes. I am dying to recreate this:

I think my dining room table needs a floor length skirt for these occasions.


Or maybe a short ruffle for a casual party



All images on Pinterest

3 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

Loving these ideas!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Day dreaming of a good party! Thanks :)

Tabitha said...

Catching u on your blog... Happy belated birthday! I could def see that short table skirt in your dining room- so cute!